There was a problem with your network connection.
Madhya Pradesh Trade & Investment Facilitation Corporation Limited
- Madhya Pradesh Trade & Investment Facilitation Corporation Limited (TRIFAC) formerly known as Madhya Pradesh Export Corporation Limited, is a Company established under Companies Act 1956 and Wholly owned by Government of Madhya Pradesh. (Certificate of Incorporation) Since 2004, TRIFAC is functioning as Single Window Facilitation Centre for Investment promotion in Madhya Pradesh.
- To facilitate industry, investment and employment generation in Madhya Pradesh.
- To function as a secretariat for implementing the Single window system for project clearance, implementation and policy formulation.
- To provide effective pre-investment and post investment service by establishing co-ordination between different agencies and act as on interface between entrepreneurs and the Government.
- To participate continuously in the development process of creating the right business environment in the State by advising on policy and regulatory measures.
Single Window System
- This System allows investor to apply online for various services offered by Commerce Industry and Employment Department like Land Allotment, Land Transfer, Land Booking, Building Permission, Water Allocation etc.
Activities undertaken by TRIFAC
- Cabinet Committee on Investment Promotion - TRIFAC is an Empowered Single Window Secretariat for Mega Projects with investments of over RS.25 Crores and also for Thrust Sector Projects of over 10 Crores. For the projects in these categories TRIFAC pilots the proposal to the Cabinet Committee headed by the Chief Minister where a customized economic package is sanctioned which may include Fiscal Concessions, Tax Exemption and all the facilitation concerned with industrial development Committee Comprises of Industry Minister, Finance Minister, Commercial Tax Minister and Chief Secretary as Secretary. and Principal Secretary (Commerce, Industry and Employment) is the Co-Secretary.
- Madhya Pradesh Investment Facilitation Act 2008 - In order to see the speedy and time bound disposal of the applications of the investors for various clearances/consents/permissions/approvals, State Government has passed an act namely Madhya Pradesh Investment Facilitation Act 2008 Under this Act three tier committees i.e. Cabinet Committee on Investment Promotion and District Level Committee have been formed to ensure the quick and timely disposal of the investor's applications at various levels. These Committees are also empowered to extend the facilitation to the investors as and when it is needed. TRIFAC is responsible to act as member secretary for Apex and State Level Committee.
- Combined Application Form - Under the MP Investment Facilitation Act, 2008 preparation of a Combined Application Form has been envisaged. The process to have a combined application form has been initiated by the State Government for the use of entrepreneurs whose projects are to be submitted to the Apex Level or State Level or District Level Committee. When implemented, by applying with this single form entrepreneurs would be able to get the necessary clearances in all the concerned departments as specified in the Facilitation Act.
- Investment Drive - In order to see the inflow of Investment in the State, Government of Madhya Pradesh has mandated TRIFAC to initiate the Investment Drive. In this process, TRIFAC has been organizing the Investors Meet and Industry Interactive Sessions, Road Shows in India and abroad to attract the investors in the State for making investments in various sectors. State has witnessed over whelming response shown by the investors from all corners of the Country and abroad. In the past years TRIFAC has successfully organized the Investors Meet at Khajuraho, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar and Gwalior, Industry Interactive Sessions at Bengaluru, Mumbai and New Delhi, Road Shows in US, UK, Australia, Japan, Germany, Netherland, Argentina, Belgium, China, Japan, South Korea and Italy etc. Overseas Investors have also shown keen interest to choose Madhya Pradesh as preferred Investment Destination. And Global Investors Submit-IV is schedulde to be held on 8-10th OCT 2014 in Indore.
- MOU - In order to extend the best possible help and support and pro active facilitation to a potential investor, State Government or the investor himself may request each other to enter in to an memorandum of understanding (MOU) MOU is a tool by which both the agencies i.e. State Government and the Investor show their expression of interest for achieving the investment plan. In an MOU where, State Government shows commitment to facilitate the project, the investor reveals its investment plans. TRIFAC is the nodal agency for executing the MOU process for the investment plans related with industry sector. For all other sectors such as Energy, Tourism, Education, Mining etc., the respective departments are responsible for execution for MOU There is a prescribed fee for entering into MOU with the State Government.
- Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) - DMIC is an ambitious Project of GOI, which is planned along the dedicated freight corridor being constructed from Delhi to Mumbai. DMIC would be passing through six States. In order to utilize the vast investment opportunities that would be created through DMIC, including Madhya Pradesh Govt. of MP has declared TRIFAC as Nodal Agency to implement the project in the State. There are two High Power Bodies i.e. Steering Committee and Empowered Committee to decide the matters related with DMIC Projects.
- Madhya Pradesh Industrial Investment Promotion Assistance-2010 - In order to encourage the investment in the State. Government provides various concessions and exemption to the Industries. IIPA is one such fiscal concession. TRIFAC acts as nodal agency to provide Industry Investment Promotion Assistance to the Industries. IIPA is a fiscal concession in which 50% 75% of VAT and CST is refunded to the Industries. Registartion for this scheme is now online.
Constitution of Board of Directors of the Corporation
|1||Chairman||Principal Secretary, Govt. of MP, Commerce, Industry and Employment Department.|
|2||Managing Director||Any officer appointed by the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.|
|3||Director||Managing Director, M P State Industrial Development Corporation Limited, Bhopal.|
|4||Director||Industries Commissioner, Madhya Pradesh|
|5||Director||Principal Secretary /Secretary Govt. of MP, Housing and Environment Department.|
|6||Director||Principal Secretary /Secretary Govt. of MP, Energy Department|
|7||Director||Principal Secretary /Secretary Govt. of MP, Commercial Tax Deptt.|
|8||Director||Principal Secretary /Secretary Govt. of MP, Labour Department|
|9||Director||Principal Secretary /Secretary Govt. of MP, Revenue Department|
HCM one to one Meet with the Global Investors at GIS-16.
H'ble Industries Minister Inaugurating the Trade Exhibition during GIS-16.
Online Land Booking at MP Pavilion at BCC.
CEO Conclave Dinner Held on 21 October 2016 at Indore during Global Investors Summit-16.
Inaugural Global Investors Summit 2016.
Hble Chief Minister with Hble Industries Minister during the one to one session at GIS -16.
Ease of doing business: Developed an IT-enabled "Single Window System" to create a seamless flow of investors' application between administrative departments / agencies, to facilitate time bound approvals.
An MOU was signed on 18 July 2016 with CII as national partner to concretize concept of 'Make in Madhya Pradesh'