There was a problem with your network connection.
Terms & Conditions
- This Portal is hosted by MP TRIFAC (Madhya Pradesh Trade and Investment Facilitation Corporation Limited).
- Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the content on this Portal, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. MP TRIFAC accepts no responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or otherwise, of the contents. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant Government department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain any appropriate professional advice before acting on the information provided in the Portal.
- In no event will the Government or MP TRIFAC be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Portal.
- Links to other websites that have been included on this Portal are provided for public convenience only. MP TRIFAC is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them. We cannot guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
HCM one to one Meet with the Global Investors at GIS-16.
H'ble Industries Minister Inaugurating the Trade Exhibition during GIS-16.
Online Land Booking at MP Pavilion at BCC.
CEO Conclave Dinner Held on 21 October 2016 at Indore during Global Investors Summit-16.
Inaugural Global Investors Summit 2016.
Hble Chief Minister with Hble Industries Minister during the one to one session at GIS -16.
Ease of doing business: Developed an IT-enabled "Single Window System" to create a seamless flow of investors' application between administrative departments / agencies, to facilitate time bound approvals.
An MOU was signed on 18 July 2016 with CII as national partner to concretize concept of 'Make in Madhya Pradesh'